***

"Argue for your limitations, and sure enough they're yours."
--Richard Bach


* * *

January 18, 2011

My Bella Mae

I filled out the registration forms for Bella to go to preschool in August. . .it made me sad. My kids getting bigger makes me sad. I wish they could stay tiny forever. :) Doing that paperwork has made me think a lot about Bella and her personality. I've always said that she takes a lot of energy. . .and she does. . .but I just love her to pieces. These are the words that I think about when I think of Isabella. . .

Beautiful (I know I'm her mom, but she really is an incredibly beautiful girl!)
Busy
Social (she loves everyone. . .especially her Sunbeam friends)
Inquisitive
Artistic (she loves to color and make things)
Cook (she loves watching the food network and helping mom make dinner)
Sister (She adores Malia. . .sometimes too much!)
Helper
Imaginative
Mischievous
Girly (Holy Hannah she's girly!)
Defiant
Persistent
Smart
Sneaky
Fun
Loud (Nolan has a loud voice. . .but Bella is just loud)
Dancer (her favorite part of the week. . .dance class!)
Hoarder (she hides and stashes anything she can get her hands on)
Goofy
Talkative (I'm 99% sure she's never been quiet for more than five minutes unless she was sleeping)
Happy
Constant
Sunbeam (She loves going to church and loves primary)
Informer
Destroyer (This was Simon's nickname for her not long ago. . .and he came up with it on his own.)

I'm really excited for Bella to go to preschool. I think she will have a great time. Frankly, I'm excited for a little bit of a break from her busy little self. However, I also think that I will miss having her at home. She is so much fun to be around and she always keeps me on my toes. I love love love my Bella Mae.

Sheesh! When I'm crying while I type up a post, it's a good sign that I should stop. :)

No comments: