***

"Argue for your limitations, and sure enough they're yours."
--Richard Bach


* * *

January 26, 2011

A Few Good Goals

Here are some things that I'd like to get accomplished this year. . .

Bella's blanket finished
Bella's scrapbook finished
Catch up on Malia's scrapbook
Learn to use my sewing machine
Run a 10-k race
Lose 15 pounds (I'm starting at 133 on 01/26)
Stop pulling my eyelashes and eyebrows
Make our 72 hour kits
Relearn the cello
Read 12 books

That is a long list of attainable goals. They are also goals that can't be accomplished if I procrastinate! I am good at procrastinating. . .so this might be kind of hard. BUT, I'm going to do them. . .all of them! Some of them are already in the works. I am going to register today for a 10-k here in Charlotte on April 16. I've started running to work my way up to the 6.2 miles needed. I have started Bella's scrapbook. . .I just need to work on it more often. Same goes for Malia's. I need to get my cello fixed in order to do that goal. I'll try to get that done by the end of this month. I really do love playing the cello. I'm hoping it comes back to me quickly! I haven't played for 13 years. learning to use my sewing machine shouldn't take long. . .I just need to sit down and do it. I'll put that on the plans for this week or weekend. I really badly want to finish everything on this list. I may add more to the list as I think of things, but this is a start! I'll update as things get completed. :)

No comments: