***

"Argue for your limitations, and sure enough they're yours."
--Richard Bach


* * *

June 30, 2010

What I Learned

I learned a few things today. . .

1. Helping kids clean is a lot easier & requires a lot less yelling than trying to have them do it themselves.
2. An iPod touch does wonders while waiting for an oil change.
3. Sometimes bribery IS the answer. :)
4. Nolan has been peeing behind the doors. . .(sigh)
5. I should have figured out that the swimming suits we need tomorrow weren't clean and started the laundry before 10:30 at night.
6. I have really great neighbors! It's only taken me a year to figure that out. :)
7. I'm ready to let the birds stretch their wings outside (and pray that they don't come back). They are driving me bonkers!
8. Walking outside barefoot on the hot roads is not a good idea.
9. I don't know how I'm going to last 17 days in Utah without Ben. . .I'm ready for him to be home now. I miss him.
10. I'm disliking the hot, humid summers in NC almost as much as I dislike the snowy, cold winters in Utah.
11. I really miss dancing. Watching the show So You Think You Can Dance reminds me of how much I loved it.

No comments: